- 5 Last-Minute Wine Gifts to Buy for Yourself
- 11 Finger Foods for New Year's Eve
- Bien Cuit's Beautiful, Brightly Flavored Bûche de Noël
- 5 Pricey Foods Worth Buying for New Year's Eve
- Where to Find Festive Holiday Cocktails
- The Cookie Takeover
- 7 Tiny Gifts for Food Lovers
- 14 Warming Drinks for Winter
- Portland's Secret Holiday Cookie Club
- 8 Easy Casseroles for a Crowd
Some of our favorite chefs have been contributing fantastic holiday recipes and tips to our #FWCookbook with Instagram. Justin Cogley shared one live.
Some of our favorite chefs have been contributing fantastic holiday recipes and tips to our #FWCookbook with Instagram. In a fun turn of events, we got to see Best New Chef 2013 Justin Cogley share a quick garnishing technique live yesterday when he stopped by the F&W Test Kitchen. Cogley suggests toasting Marcona almonds and then grating them over roasted poultry or other dishes that could take a hit of nutty crunch, like casseroles. Another genius twist on his move? Candy the almonds first and microplane over dessert.