- 5 Spiced Holiday Snacks
- A Love Actually Brunch
- 11 Finger Foods for New Year's Eve
- A Spanish Christmas Menu by José Andrés
- How to Make Mulled Wine Jell-O (Shots)
- 5 Pricey Foods Worth Buying for New Year's Eve
- 8 Easy Casseroles for a Crowd
- 8 Almost-Effortless Holiday Roasts
- 20-Minute Christmas Desserts
- 7 Tiny Gifts for Food Lovers
Some of our favorite chefs have been contributing fantastic holiday recipes and tips to our #FWCookbook with Instagram. Justin Cogley shared one live.
Some of our favorite chefs have been contributing fantastic holiday recipes and tips to our #FWCookbook with Instagram. In a fun turn of events, we got to see Best New Chef 2013 Justin Cogley share a quick garnishing technique live yesterday when he stopped by the F&W Test Kitchen. Cogley suggests toasting Marcona almonds and then grating them over roasted poultry or other dishes that could take a hit of nutty crunch, like casseroles. Another genius twist on his move? Candy the almonds first and microplane over dessert.