- Crazy Fried Chicken
- Waffle Mania
- The Little Trick to Eating Ramen That Will Change Your Slurping Game
- This Chicago Chef Designed His Hit Restaurant Around His Home
- There’s No Poutine at the Highly Anticipated Riel, Opening Next Week
- What Happens When the Man Behind Sushi Nakazawa Takes on NYC Icon Chumley’s
- 7 Odd Kitchen Gadgets Chefs Can’t Live Without
- Iconic Dishes and Where They Come From
- Houston Hero Hugo Ortega Reveals Xochi, His New Oaxacan Restaurant
- Yes, There’s Poke on the Menu at Hawaii’s Hottest New Restaurant, Senia
It’s as if Michel Richard read my mind. I’m fine eating in Las Vegas during normal dining hours, but when it gets a little late (and doesn’t it always in Vegas), the options all start closing for the night. But now Michel Richard is opening Central 24/7 in the one-and-only Caesars Palace in the late summer of 2011. And when it opens, it will be open 24 hours a day, serving breakfast, lunch and dinner. Richard will offer many signature items from his Central in Washington, DC, like his 72-hour short ribs, fried chicken, razor clam chowder and fresh oysters as well as that renowned burger, plus some new selections still to be announced that I'll definitely be tasting, no matter what time of day or night it is.
Michel Richard is Coming to Caesars Palace in Vegas.