- Felix is L.A.'s New Temple of Pasta
- The Super-Chill Hotspots Shaking Up L.A.’s Thai Food Scene
- This Lower Calorie Option Is Now Olive Garden's Most Popular Dish
- Desmond Tan Spreads Love and Tea Leaf Salad in His New Cookbook
- The French Laundry Is Using Tock to Streamline Its Reservation Process
- Scott Conant Returns to NYC with His First Restaurant in Nearly a Decade
- Chris Cosentino Opens Jackrabbit in Portland
- The 100 Hottest Restaurants in America, According to OpenTable
- Charles Masson Brings Back the Art of Tableside Service at Majorelle
- L.A. Legend Raphael Lunetta Indulges Grilling Obsession at New Diner
It’s as if Michel Richard read my mind. I’m fine eating in Las Vegas during normal dining hours, but when it gets a little late (and doesn’t it always in Vegas), the options all start closing for the night. But now Michel Richard is opening Central 24/7 in the one-and-only Caesars Palace in the late summer of 2011. And when it opens, it will be open 24 hours a day, serving breakfast, lunch and dinner. Richard will offer many signature items from his Central in Washington, DC, like his 72-hour short ribs, fried chicken, razor clam chowder and fresh oysters as well as that renowned burger, plus some new selections still to be announced that I'll definitely be tasting, no matter what time of day or night it is.
Michel Richard is Coming to Caesars Palace in Vegas.