- 11 Crazy-Easy Thanksgiving Cocktails
- San Francisco Bar Crawl: Bourbon-Spiked Cappuccino and Turn of the Century Cocktails
- 6 Boozy Ways to Cool Down, from Mimosas to Champagne Shots
- Brunch Drinks
- Cleopatra Had a Secret Drinking Club
- Spring Tease: Fennel Cocktails
- Kümmel 101: How to Use the Sweet-Savory Dutch Spirit
- 9 Bright, Vibrant Apricot Cocktails
- 7 Summery Brunch Cocktails
- 5 Boozy Ways to Get Your Matcha Fix
It's not hard to figure out what Atlanta's H&F Bottle Shop will be selling when it opens soon (as in, hopefully, February 21). The store will offer boutique wines and spirits that customers love at Holeman & Finch and Restaurant Eugene, but can’t find anywhere else—items like the house-blended Finch’s gin. Look for in-house wine concierge Ashley Hall, a Kermit Lynch alum, who can do anything from choosing a bottle for a dinner party to building a wine cellar. In the spirit of an apothecary, which the space evokes, the Bottle Shop will also have old-time card catalogues holding wine information and favorite cocktail recipes—maybe chef Linton Hopkin's DCV, a Sidecar like drink you'll also find in the upcoming F&W Cocktails 2011. (You’ll also be able to buy the house-made brandied cherries that garnish the drink, as well as other condiments and H&F's amazing Bloody Mary mix.) And if you come prepared with a cocktail-inspired playlist, the staff might let you play with the albums and turntable in the back of the store.
Inside H&F Bottle Shop in Atlanta.