- Andrew Zimmern Raids the Break Room for Sweets, Loves Cold Chinese Take-Out
- Mario's Kids Eat Batali McMuffins, Truffle-Topped Steaks
- Dial Zero from F&W for the Andrew Zimmern Hot Line
- Eric Ripert's Cubicle Prep Station
- Hugh Acheson, Cover Model
- Eric Ripert, Editorial Expediter
- David Chang Brings His Work Home with Him
In honor of this week's big reveal of the redesigned Food & Wine magazine, we're giving a behind-the-scenes look at our new Chefs-in-Residence.
In honor of this week's big reveal of the redesigned Food & Wine magazine, we're giving a behind-the-scenes look at our new Chefs-in-Residence. As reported, F&W enlisted six celebrity chefs to join our edit council: Mario Batali, Grant Achatz, David Chang, Eric Ripert, Hugh Acheson and Andrew Zimmern. While these superstars have brilliant ideas, they didn't always fit in at the office. Above, Mario Batali won't let go of his orange crush.
Stay tuned for more sneak peeks at their shenanigans and follow the Chef-in-Residence action all week with #FWChefs.
Related: Watch All the Videos on YouTube