- Why Cabbage Deserves an Invite to Your Party
- Lebanese Spice and Sustainable Italian: Edouardo Jordan’s Guide to Seattle
- Old-School Wine and Art-Rock Mexican: David Barzelay’s Guide to San Francisco
- Where to Go for the Ultimate Nightcap: Jeremiah Stone and Fabian von Hauske’s Guide to New York City
- Where to Go for Progressive Po-Boys: Michael Gulotta’s Guide to New Orleans
- Cleansing Juices and Juicy Burgers: Kris Yenbamroong’s Guide to Los Angeles
- Late-Night Oysters and Super-Spicy Thai: Aaron Silverman’s Guide to Washington, D.C.
- The Next-Level Grains That Everyone Should Try
- Smoked Pastrami and Spontaneously Fermented Beer: Chef Kevin Fink's Guide to Austin
- Authentic Cuban and the Best Calzone Of Your Life: Brad Kilgore’s Guide to Miami
Chef Eli Kulp has been a little busy since it was announced that he was a 2014 F&W Best New Chef.
Chef Eli Kulp has been a little busy since it was announced that he was a 2014 F&W Best New Chef. Between running Philadelphia’s Fork and High Street on Market, attending the Food & Wine Classic in Aspen and taking over both a.bar and a.kitchen in the AKA Rittenhouse Square, it’s no surprise that he is only getting around to toasting his F&W BNC title today at Fork. Not only will Kulp be fêted with Champagne from a sabered jeroboam, but also Michael Nutter, the Mayor of Philadelphia himself, will stop by to give Eli an official proclamation from the city.
We can’t all have jeroboams and mayors at our parties, but we can have Kulp’s incredible food.
Here are a few of Eli Kulp's amazing recipes:
Grilled Leeks with Shishito Romesco
Black-and-White Pici Pasta with Squid and Shellfish