- Don't Fear the Line at Rose's Luxury
- Lebanese Spice and Sustainable Italian: Edouardo Jordan’s Guide to Seattle
- Kris Yenbamroong's 6 Essential Thai Condiments
- Old-School Wine and Art-Rock Mexican: David Barzelay’s Guide to San Francisco
- Brad Kilgore’s Cheesy Deviled Eggs Will Make You Rethink Your Resistance to Velveeta
- The Next-Level Grains That Everyone Should Try
- Iliana Regan on the 7 Most Delicious Things You Can Find Outdoors in the Midwest
- Rice Noodles for Breakfast: Ravi Kapur’s Guide to San Francisco
- How to Throw a Dinner Party Like Lazy Bear's David Barzelay
- Serious Sushi and Mexican Corn: Iliana Regan’s Guide to Chicago
Chef Eli Kulp has been a little busy since it was announced that he was a 2014 F&W Best New Chef.
Chef Eli Kulp has been a little busy since it was announced that he was a 2014 F&W Best New Chef. Between running Philadelphia’s Fork and High Street on Market, attending the Food & Wine Classic in Aspen and taking over both a.bar and a.kitchen in the AKA Rittenhouse Square, it’s no surprise that he is only getting around to toasting his F&W BNC title today at Fork. Not only will Kulp be fêted with Champagne from a sabered jeroboam, but also Michael Nutter, the Mayor of Philadelphia himself, will stop by to give Eli an official proclamation from the city.
We can’t all have jeroboams and mayors at our parties, but we can have Kulp’s incredible food.
Here are a few of Eli Kulp's amazing recipes:
Grilled Leeks with Shishito Romesco
Black-and-White Pici Pasta with Squid and Shellfish