- Welcome Food Awards Season
- Announcing Food & Wine's 2014 Sommeliers of the Year
- The Food & Wine Classic in Aspen is America's Hottest Festival, says Adweek
- IACP Cookbook Awards for Suzanne Goin and Daniel Humm; Food & Wine Snags Publication of the Year
- Watch: René Redzepi Reveals the Original Speech He Wrote for Winning World's Best Restaurant
- Flask Bracelets, Killer Veggie Burgers and More From The 2014 James Beard Awards
- Announcing Food & Wine's 2015 Sommeliers of the Year
- Catch Up on All the James Beard-Nominated Mad Genius Tips Videos
- 20 Moms Who Are Changing the (Food) World
- VIDEO: 10 Things You Didn't Know About F&W's Amazing Editor in Chief Dana Cowin
ood awards season continues today with the announcement of the 2014 James Beard Foundation Awards nominees.
Food awards season continues today with the announcement of the 2014 James Beard Foundation Awards nominees. Many of the incredible chef nominees are F&W Best New Chef alumni including Paul Virant, Cathal Armstong, Gerard Craft, April Bloomfield, Dan Kluger, Naomi Pomeroy and chef duo Jon Shook and Vinny Dotolo. On the journalism side of things, Food & Wine is nominated for an award in Visual Storytelling and our own Ray Isle is nominated for his piece "The Battle for America's Oldest Vines." Congratulations to all of the nominees! See the full list here.