- An Awesome Easy Italian Cookie for a Crowd
- 10 Recipes for the Best Easter Cookies Ever
- 5 Classic German Christmas Cookies
- The 9 Best Treats to Bring to a Holiday Party
- 4 Unusual Spices That Belong in Your Cookies
- Macadamia, Cranberry and White Chocolate Cookies
- 7 Best Cookie Recipes for the Fourth of July
- Pistachio Orange Blossom Winter Cookies
- 5 Facts You Probably Don't Know About Christmas Cookies
- Chocolate Peppermint Slice-and-Bakes
Carla Hall doesn’t make big, giant cookies.
Carla Hall doesn’t make big, giant cookies. She makes teeny, tiny cookies—that way, she gets to eat a variety. Watch the video above to find out the origin of her signature miniature cookies and learn the right way to eat them.