- 7 Extra-Crispy Christmas Cookies for the Anti-Chewy
- How to Make Peanut Butter Crunch
- Take Cookies to the Next Level with Sea Salt
- 5 Classic German Christmas Cookies
- 5 Common Cookie Mistakes
- Christina Tosi's Incredible Salt-and-Pepper Cookies are Stuffed with Strawberry-Lemonade Jam
- The Cookie Takeover
- Portland's Secret Holiday Cookie Club
- 7 Best Cookie Recipes for the Fourth of July
- 5 Greek Cookies to Eat This Holiday Season
Carla Hall doesn’t make big, giant cookies.
Carla Hall doesn’t make big, giant cookies. She makes teeny, tiny cookies—that way, she gets to eat a variety. Watch the video above to find out the origin of her signature miniature cookies and learn the right way to eat them.