- Bao Bao the Panda Bravely Adjusts to New Home in China Without Delicious American Cookies
- 7 Extra-Crispy Christmas Cookies for the Anti-Chewy
- How to Make Peanut Butter Crunch
- Take Cookies to the Next Level with Sea Salt
- 5 Classic German Christmas Cookies
- The Cookie Takeover
- Portland's Secret Holiday Cookie Club
- 7 Best Cookie Recipes for the Fourth of July
- 5 Greek Cookies to Eat This Holiday Season
- 6 Go-To Cookie Baking Tips
Carla Hall doesn’t make big, giant cookies.
Carla Hall doesn’t make big, giant cookies. She makes teeny, tiny cookies—that way, she gets to eat a variety. Watch the video above to find out the origin of her signature miniature cookies and learn the right way to eat them.