- Here's One Controversial Way to Reduce Methane Emissions
- WikiLeaks Hack Reveals John Podesta's Secret to Creamy Risotto
- Michelin-Starred Ramen Restaurant to Open Second Location
- Mary Berry's BBC Show Could Launch Before Channel 4's Bake Off Debut
- Great British Bake Off Hosts Mary Berry, Mel and Sue Get Their Own Baking Show
- Feeling Sad? Go to Publix
- Vegas’s Next Mega Food Destination
- La Colombe Launches "Frothy" Canned Draft Lattes
- A Cookbook from Italy’s Most Dreamy Resort
- Anthony Bourdain's Fitness Secret: Fighting
Gotta love the governor of Kansas, Kathleen Sebelius, who was quoted as having said, at a fundraiser for fellow governor Chris Gregoire of Washington State, "You should be thankful we don't make wine in Kansas. If you ever see Kansas wine, don't drink it."
The Kansas City Star reports the story here.
I would suggest Gov. Sibelius visit the Wines of Kansas site—since of course there are wineries in Kansas—jot down some addresses, and start visiting.