- The Most Amazing Lemon Bundt Cake
- Ultimate Parker House Rolls
- Outstanding Triple-Decker Lemongrass Pork Burgers
- Striking Spinach-and-Grape-Leaf Pie
- Beer-Braised Corned Beef for St. Patrick's Day
- Summer Tease: Stone Fruit Pie with Buttery Streusel Topping
- Figs Squared
- Grilled Quail with Shaved Fennel and Yogurt
- Crazy-Good Chicken-Fried Rabbit
- Meatless Marvel: Vietnamese Tofu Rolls
Warning: Test Kitchen Tease snapshots may cause cravings, lip-smacking and an unshakeable desire to cook.
This week, the F&W Test Kitchen discovered a unique recipe that satisfies cravings for fried eggs and bacon. We toasted slices of rustic Italian bread until golden, then topped them with a vibrant arugula aioli, succulent heirloom tomatoes, frisée, chewy-crisp bacon and decadent sunny-side up eggs. The only issue we encountered was how quickly six sandwiches disappeared in the presence of marauding editors. The recipe will appear in an upcoming book project, but to make a similar recipe this weekend we recommend trying Thomas Keller's fast and gooey BLT Fried Egg-and-Cheese Sandwich.
Related: Egg Breakfast Recipes