- Breakfast Pizza, Lollipop Chicken and Oysters Inspired by Andy Warhol
- Maple-Pear Pancakes, Apple Cider Doughnuts and More #ThisIsFall Musts
- Hi from the Los Angeles Food & Wine Festival
- Le Fooding’s 3-Day, Chef-Packed Paris Party
- What We're Eating: Seaweed Butter, Okra Fries & St. Patty's Day Doughnuts
- Keep Your Summer Food Photos Coming!
- Chefs' Latest Holiday Recipes and Tips for the #FWCookbook
- 11 Amazing Food Photos from 11 Amazing Women
- Mackerel Banh Mi, DIY Pickled Shrimp and Ricotta Margherita Pizza
- Fashion Week Highlights and F&W Photo Tour Teases
It's almost the weekend and we're still recovering from Food & Wine All-Star Weekend in Las Vegas. Thanks to MGM Resorts Intl and their wonderful Bellagio, Aria and MGM Grand hotels, our three days in LV were full of amazing food and wine. We had the freshest sushi in town. We got to sample the Burger Bash winner and hang with its creator, chef Michael Mina, along with Jean-Georges Vongerichten, Jean-Philiipe Maury, Sirio Maccioni, and Anthony Amoroso. We learned why Tom Colicchio's new Heritage restaurant is the hottest spot in town. We might have lost at the blackjack table but we walked away winners from our time in Las Vegas.
Checking out the happenings over on F&W Instagram, it seems we've been especially creative of late, perhaps in preparation for all the culinary talent coming our way for New York City Wine & Food Festival. James Maikowski broke out the water colors at the office while James Pomerantz learned about pairing wines with Picasso paintings. Fredrika Stjärne channeled her inner Georgia O'Keeffe. Equally artistic, @tinaujlaki inspired Justin Chapple to create a lavender still-life and we all learned that a rose by any other name smells just as sweet...unless it's a bacon rose and then it smells like smokey bacon.