- Pulled Pork, Pie and More: How F&W Editors Celebrated Independence Day
- F&W Picks: Salads, Scones & Schmaltz
- 10 Incredible Gluten-Free Creations Including Cinnamon Rolls and Cupcakes
- Whole Wheat Doughnuts and Double-Cheese Meatball Pizza
- Wicked Fresh Clams, Brown Butter Lobster Rolls and Gooseberry-Topped Oysters
- Maple-Pear Pancakes, Apple Cider Doughnuts and More #ThisIsFall Musts
- Spicy Tuna Tostadas, DIY Dumplings and Bryan Voltaggio's Squid Bolognese
- Mackerel Banh Mi, DIY Pickled Shrimp and Ricotta Margherita Pizza
- Heat Waves Call For Gigantic Rib-Eye Steaks, Epic Tater Tots and Crispy Pork Belly
- Sugary Fried Dough, Tallow-Fried Potatoes and Whole Fried Fish
It's almost the weekend and we're still recovering from Food & Wine All-Star Weekend in Las Vegas. Thanks to MGM Resorts Intl and their wonderful Bellagio, Aria and MGM Grand hotels, our three days in LV were full of amazing food and wine. We had the freshest sushi in town. We got to sample the Burger Bash winner and hang with its creator, chef Michael Mina, along with Jean-Georges Vongerichten, Jean-Philiipe Maury, Sirio Maccioni, and Anthony Amoroso. We learned why Tom Colicchio's new Heritage restaurant is the hottest spot in town. We might have lost at the blackjack table but we walked away winners from our time in Las Vegas.
Checking out the happenings over on F&W Instagram, it seems we've been especially creative of late, perhaps in preparation for all the culinary talent coming our way for New York City Wine & Food Festival. James Maikowski broke out the water colors at the office while James Pomerantz learned about pairing wines with Picasso paintings. Fredrika Stjärne channeled her inner Georgia O'Keeffe. Equally artistic, @tinaujlaki inspired Justin Chapple to create a lavender still-life and we all learned that a rose by any other name smells just as sweet...unless it's a bacon rose and then it smells like smokey bacon.