- Catch Up on All the James Beard-Nominated Mad Genius Tips Videos
- F&W and Best New Chefs Nominated for JBF Awards
- Welcome Food Awards Season
- Announcing Food & Wine's 2014 Sommeliers of the Year
- Announcing Food & Wine's 2015 Sommeliers of the Year
- 20 Moms Who Are Changing the (Food) World
- IACP Cookbook Awards for Suzanne Goin and Daniel Humm; Food & Wine Snags Publication of the Year
- Watch: René Redzepi Reveals the Original Speech He Wrote for Winning World's Best Restaurant
- Flask Bracelets, Killer Veggie Burgers and More From The 2014 James Beard Awards
- VIDEO: 10 Things You Didn't Know About F&W's Amazing Editor in Chief Dana Cowin
We don't usually toot our own horn, which is why we were so overjoyed to see Adweek do it for us in a just-published feature on the Food & Wine Classic in Aspen.
We don't usually toot our own horn, which is why we were so overjoyed to see Adweek do it for us in a just-published feature on the Food & Wine Classic in Aspen. Writer Robert Klara breaks down exactly why the festival is so successful year after year and “everybody who’s anybody shows up in Aspen.” Read the full article to learn the event's humble beginnings (it started with just 300 people), chefs' favorite festival memories and how Aspen’s altitude makes cocktail hour even better. Then, check out the amazing seminars, parties and cooking demonstrations this year’s Classic has in store.