- How to Eat Like F&W's Chefs-in-Residence
- Anthony Bourdain's Travel Sketch Pad
- Salt is Better Than Cocaine
- David Chang’s New Restaurant is a Spicy Ode to Chick-fil-A
- David Chang ♥'s Chicken Fingers
- Spend New Year’s Eve with F&W’s Chefs-in-Residence
- Andrew Zimmern Raids the Break Room for Sweets, Loves Cold Chinese Take-Out
- Eric Ripert's Perfect Breakfast, Mario Batali's New Boots and More
- Eric Ripert Eats Cold Cuts from the Fridge at Midnight
- Grant Achatz Starts His Day with Kale Juice, Ends It with Wolfgang Puck Canned Soup
Here, Chef-in-Residence Hugh Acheson on the five food trends he is over. Plus the results of F&W's Twitter poll on food fads that should disappear.
We asked Chef-in-Residence Hugh Acheson to name five food fads he wishes would fade into obscurity, then posed the question to F&W's followers on Twitter. Below are some of the best answers, including one from sommelier-turned-winemaker Richard Betts.
Hugh Acheson's 5 trends that should die:
Molten chocolate cake
Foie gras in dessert