- David Chang Pigs Out on Barley
- Hugh Acheson’s Collard Greens Are Better Than Your Grandmother’s
- Grant Achatz Smokes in the Office
- F&W Chef-in-Residence Mario Batali Offers Cover Advice
- David Chang's Amazing 5-Ingredient Side Dish
- Hugh Acheson's Expert Selfies
- How to Eat Like F&W's Chefs-in-Residence
- David Chang’s New Restaurant is a Spicy Ode to Chick-fil-A
- Eric Ripert's Perfect Breakfast, Mario Batali's New Boots and More
- How David Chang Transforms Greek Salad into Greek Gazpacho
Here, Chef-in-Residence Hugh Acheson on the five food trends he is over. Plus the results of F&W's Twitter poll on food fads that should disappear.
We asked Chef-in-Residence Hugh Acheson to name five food fads he wishes would fade into obscurity, then posed the question to F&W's followers on Twitter. Below are some of the best answers, including one from sommelier-turned-winemaker Richard Betts.
Hugh Acheson's 5 trends that should die:
Molten chocolate cake
Foie gras in dessert