- 11 Super-Melty-Cheesy Dishes for a Snow Day
- Five Essential Tips for Feeding Your Dad on Father's Day
- 9 Things To Do with Poblanos
- Winter Vegetable Pasta with Dolcetto
- 10 Game-Day Snacks That Will Win Any World Cup Viewing Party
- 7 Super-Easy Tapas Recipes
- National Doughnut Day
- Beyond Hot Wings: 11 Crazy Foods to Buffalo for the Super Bowl
- Potato Chip-Crusted Chicken for Picnic Day
- 5 Ways to Transform Thanksgiving Mashed Potatoes
Love it or hate it (4.8 million people seem to love it), MTV’s Jersey Shore is back. Between all the tanning, fist pumping, fighting, “beating up the beat” and GTL (Gym, Tan, Laundry) in last night’s premiere of the second season, the cast surprisingly manages to find time to eat and drink:
© Wendell T. Webber
- Before leaving for her road trip to Miami with JWOWW, Snooki feeds meatballs using her mouth to her boyfriend of two months, Emilio. "Well, I'm done Snookin' for love," she says. "I found an amazing gorilla juice head.”
- En route, JWOWW and Snooki stop at a bar in Savannah, Georgia, where they encounter an awkward fist-pumping local and Snooki discovers fried pickles. “It puts pickles on a whole other level,” she says.
- Once the gang arrives at the house, Ronnie makes a batch of his aptly named "Ron Ron Juice," a fuchsia-colored beverage with watermelon, cherries, cranberry juice and vodka. It turns into a filthy night, especially for Ronnie’s ex-girlfriend Sammi “Sweetheart”: her closet collapses and Ron Ron Juice spills all over her clothes. "Of course it gets on all my white shorts," she says.
We offer more food- and drink-related highlights—or should they be called low-lights?—from season one of the hit show here.