- NYC Loves Chilaquiles
- Fresh Fish, Broken Back
- 5 Lemon Cocktails to Make When Life Takes Your Limes
- 9 Killer Recipes From Chefs Who Will Cook at Expo Milano
- Early Summer Fish Stew with Sancerre
- Forager-Friendly Chicken Salad
- Pass the Talking Peas, Please
- 8 Ways to Use Shell Beans
- A Vegan Take on Caprese Salad
- 10 Ways to Use Radishes
© Wendell T. Webber
- Before leaving for her road trip to Miami with JWOWW, Snooki feeds meatballs using her mouth to her boyfriend of two months, Emilio. "Well, I'm done Snookin' for love," she says. "I found an amazing gorilla juice head.”
- En route, JWOWW and Snooki stop at a bar in Savannah, Georgia, where they encounter an awkward fist-pumping local and Snooki discovers fried pickles. “It puts pickles on a whole other level,” she says.
- Once the gang arrives at the house, Ronnie makes a batch of his aptly named "Ron Ron Juice," a fuchsia-colored beverage with watermelon, cherries, cranberry juice and vodka. It turns into a filthy night, especially for Ronnie’s ex-girlfriend Sammi “Sweetheart”: her closet collapses and Ron Ron Juice spills all over her clothes. "Of course it gets on all my white shorts," she says.
We offer more food- and drink-related highlights—or should they be called low-lights?—from season one of the hit show here.