- 10 Recipes to Celebrate Julia Child's Birthday
- 5 Kosher-for-Passover Fish Dishes That Are Better Than Gefilte Fish
- 10 Incredible Fish Dishes You Should Definitely Be Eating
- Beyond Hot Wings: 11 Crazy Foods to Buffalo for the Super Bowl
- 7 Non-Traditional Side Dishes for Thanksgiving
- 10 Recipes for the Best Easter Cookies Ever
- 10 Best-Ever Easter Cupcakes
- 8 Almost-Effortless Holiday Roasts
- 10 Lamb Recipes for Easter Dinner
- NYC Loves Chilaquiles
© Wendell T. Webber
- Before leaving for her road trip to Miami with JWOWW, Snooki feeds meatballs using her mouth to her boyfriend of two months, Emilio. "Well, I'm done Snookin' for love," she says. "I found an amazing gorilla juice head.”
- En route, JWOWW and Snooki stop at a bar in Savannah, Georgia, where they encounter an awkward fist-pumping local and Snooki discovers fried pickles. “It puts pickles on a whole other level,” she says.
- Once the gang arrives at the house, Ronnie makes a batch of his aptly named "Ron Ron Juice," a fuchsia-colored beverage with watermelon, cherries, cranberry juice and vodka. It turns into a filthy night, especially for Ronnie’s ex-girlfriend Sammi “Sweetheart”: her closet collapses and Ron Ron Juice spills all over her clothes. "Of course it gets on all my white shorts," she says.
We offer more food- and drink-related highlights—or should they be called low-lights?—from season one of the hit show here.