- Watch Pasta Week on Facebook Live!
- Dispatch from F&W's Cayman Cookout
- Event Dispatch: Andrew Zimmern Reveals What It's Like for a Chef at the New York City Wine and Food Festival
- Official #FWFesties to Take on the South Beach Wine & Food Festival This Weekend
- The #FWFesties Take to Pebble Beach Food & Wine This Weekend
- 4 Fire Pit Wins From the Austin Food & Wine Festival
It's the best way to catch all the Champagne-and-fried-chicken-fueled antics.
Looking for a chef, food personality, wine expert or star mixologist? They’re probably headed to Colorado right now, because the Food & Wine Classic in Aspen kicks off on Friday. The three-day culinary event of the year is packed with amazing seminars, panels and demonstrations from industry professionals, blow-out parties and more opportunities for star chef sightings than any other place in the world. If you can’t be there, get the inside scoop on all the Champagne-and-fried-chicken-fueled antics by following @foodandwine on Twitter and Instagram as well as our official #FWFesties: a team of fantastic chefs and insiders who will be reporting on all of the incredible happenings from the festival. Here’s who we tapped as our expert scouts: