- Watch: How to Make the Ultimate Pecan Pie for Thanksgiving
- Video: How to Make a Fizzy Negroni
- Video: How to Make Amazing Everything Bagels at Home
- Do You Know the Difference Between a Macaron and a Macaroon?
- Video: How to Make Amazing Pistachio Macarons
- Video: Fried Chicken That's Impossible to F*** Up
- How to Make an Edible Emoji Egg
- How to Make Amazing Fizzy Fruit
- Video: How to Make Incredible Deep-Fried Glassy Nuts
- Watch: Everything You Need to Know About Butchering a Turkey
This versatile technique produces a granita that's as light and fluffy as fresh snow.
We've partnered with the mad food scientists at ChefSteps to bring their hyper-inventive cooking videos to F&W readers. Here, the team that worked with Nathan Myrhvold to create the magnum opus Modernist Cuisine shares an incredible food experiment.
This versatile technique produces a granita that's as light and fluffy as fresh snow. Although we demonstrate this technique with a fresh lemon granita, it can easily be adapted to any flavor that you like.
Equipment: Blender, freezer, liquid nitrogen
Get the Full Recipe at ChefSteps.com