- 5 Martinis for Serious New Year's Eve Celebrations
- 11 Crazy-Easy Thanksgiving Cocktails
- Beyond Provence: 4 Under-the-Radar French Rosé Regions
- 12 Boozy Tea Drinks to Toast the Return of Downton Abbey
- 6 Spicy, Tingly Cocktails
- 5 Pecan Pie-Perfect Bourbons
- 5 Pumpkin Spice Cocktails
- Spring Tease: Fennel Cocktails
- Why You Should Make Winter Sangria
- Kümmel 101: How to Use the Sweet-Savory Dutch Spirit
Forget the centerpieces—cocktails are much better vessels for floral arrangements.
Hosting a bridal shower? Here’s an idea: flowers, everywhere! Along with beautiful bouquets and party favors, wow your guests (and the bride-to-be) with an array of gorgeous, garden-inspired drinks. Here, the most beautiful cocktails for a bridal shower that could rival the wedding.
Muddled blackberries give this cocktail its beautiful hue.
Homemade rose water is the key to these gorgeous martinis.
This tangy mango mocktail is garnished with an edible orchid.
4. Cholo Fresco
What’s fresher than cucumber, melon, mint and lime?
Vodka and Scotch are a surprisingly delicious pairing.
6. The Harrier
This lavender-scented riff on a Greyhound is made with gin instead of vodka.
Padma Lakshmi loves the floral accent and frilly ping tinge rose syrup gives to drinks.
This cocktail gets its "passion" from Parfait Amour ("perfect love"), a sweet violet liqueur flavored with violet petals, orange peel and vanilla bean.
9. La Joie
Hibiscus flowers give this cocktail is floral-fruity flavor.