- Why You Should Drink a Sazerac on Mardi Gras
- The Champagne of Gins…Literally
- 7 Ways to Transform the Appletini into a Respectable Cocktail
- This London Bar Is Making Wine-Free Wines
- 7 Ways to Make an Ultra-Springy Pimm's Cup
- The Best Canned Wines for Undercover Drinking on New Year's Eve
- 9 Gins to Try for World Gin Day
- 9 Margaritas to Drink With Your Friends on Valentine's Day
- 7 Low Alcohol Cocktails To Drink All Day Long on Thanksgiving
- Spring Drinking from the Pantheon of Modern Classic Cocktails
Forget the centerpieces—cocktails are much better vessels for floral arrangements.
Hosting a bridal shower? Here’s an idea: flowers, everywhere! Along with beautiful bouquets and party favors, wow your guests (and the bride-to-be) with an array of gorgeous, garden-inspired drinks. Here, the most beautiful cocktails for a bridal shower that could rival the wedding.
Muddled blackberries give this cocktail its beautiful hue.
Homemade rose water is the key to these gorgeous martinis.
This tangy mango mocktail is garnished with an edible orchid.
4. Cholo Fresco
What’s fresher than cucumber, melon, mint and lime?
Vodka and Scotch are a surprisingly delicious pairing.
6. The Harrier
This lavender-scented riff on a Greyhound is made with gin instead of vodka.
Padma Lakshmi loves the floral accent and frilly ping tinge rose syrup gives to drinks.
This cocktail gets its "passion" from Parfait Amour ("perfect love"), a sweet violet liqueur flavored with violet petals, orange peel and vanilla bean.
9. La Joie
Hibiscus flowers give this cocktail is floral-fruity flavor.