- The Food & Wine Classic in Aspen is America's Hottest Festival, says Adweek
- F&W and Best New Chefs Nominated for JBF Awards
- Welcome Food Awards Season
- Announcing Food & Wine's 2014 Sommeliers of the Year
- IACP Cookbook Awards for Suzanne Goin and Daniel Humm; Food & Wine Snags Publication of the Year
- Watch: René Redzepi Reveals the Original Speech He Wrote for Winning World's Best Restaurant
- Announcing Food & Wine's 2015 Sommeliers of the Year
- Catch Up on All the James Beard-Nominated Mad Genius Tips Videos
- VIDEO: 10 Things You Didn't Know About F&W's Amazing Editor in Chief Dana Cowin
- Meet the 2014 F&W Best New Chefs
Last night, the country's culinary glitterati gathered together for the 2014 James Beard Awards at NYC's Lincoln Center.
This past Friday, F&W took home an award for best visual storytelling at the 2014 James Beard Foundation Book, Broadcast & Journalism Awards. The event was thrilling, but it was nothing compared with last night, when the country’s culinary glitterati gathered for the main event: The 2014 James Beard Awards at NYC’s Lincoln Center.
Winners included many F&W Best New Chefs, such as class of 2014’s Dave Beran of Chicago’s Next; Chris Shepherd (2013) of Houston’s Underbelly; Daniel Patterson (1997) of San Francisco’s Coi; and the People’s Best New Chef 2011 Jamie Bissonnette of Boston’s Coppa. But as many tweets noted, last night was all about the ladies: Boston’s Barbara Lynch was named Outstanding Restaurateur; Ashley Christensen of Poole’s Downtown Diner in Raleigh, North Carolina, won for Best Chef: Southeast; Naomi Pomeroy of Portland, Oregon’s Beast won for Best Chef: Northwest; Sue Zemanick of Gautreau’s in New Orleans took Best Chef: South; April Bloomfield won Best Chef: New York City; and Outstanding Chef went to L.A.’s Nancy Silverton.
See all the results here, and check out some fun highlights (including a gorgeous, must-have flask bracelet) from the awards below.