- Scotland’s Only Vineyard Continues to Not Produce Wine
- Could Yunnan Province Be the Next Big Wine Region?
- The Very Best Way to Deal With a Red Wine Stain
- What You Need to Know About the 2012 Bordeaux Vintage
- Americans Drink Plenty of Wine, but Vatican Citizens Drink More
- How to Avoid Bad Wine: Best Importers
- How to Tell if Wine is Corked, Oxidized or Cooked
- This Berry-Packed Beaujolais is Amazing With Spicy Tuna Burgers
- Aldo Sohm Sniffs the Cork
- 10 Wine Superstars to Follow on Delectable
Illustration © Alex Nabaum
Ask yourself two basic questions: How much do you like tart (acidic) flavors? Do you prefer lighter or richer foods? The answers will point you to a quadrant on this chart and help you find the type of wine that you'll like best.