- Could Yunnan Province Be the Next Big Wine Region?
- Top American Winemakers to Collaborate on Limited Edition Bottles from Abroad
- Five Exceptional New Australian Reds
- Remapping Australian Wine
- Wine Rivals Take it to the Court
- 11 Wines from Actors, Athletes and Porn Stars
- Finding the Great Wineries of the Future
- Three Minute Interview: On Beaujolais with Joe Campanale
- How to Tell if Wine is Corked, Oxidized or Cooked
- Aldo Sohm Sniffs the Cork
Illustration © Alex Nabaum
Ask yourself two basic questions: How much do you like tart (acidic) flavors? Do you prefer lighter or richer foods? The answers will point you to a quadrant on this chart and help you find the type of wine that you'll like best.