- The Best Wines to Pair with Mac and Cheese
- A Virginia Chardonnay That's Amazing with Seafood
- A Fruity, Floral Red from Spain’s Ribeira Sacra
- A Brilliant Biodynamic White from Oregon
- Last-Gasp-of-Winter White
- A Terrific Chianti Classico (With Some Age)
- A $10 Red Made By a Tuscan Superstar
- 3 Best-Ever Sweater-Weather Reds
- In Defense of Cabernet Franc
- A Go-To Cocktail Party Red
This Pinot Noir is "a party in a glass," says wine expert Peter DonKonics III.
Here, wine experts reveal their favorite bottles costing less than $17. Many of the selections are lesser known but absolutely worth the search.
Who: Peter DonKonics III, corporate wine director, Station Casinos Hotels and Resorts, Las Vegas
Why: “When you think of Chile, you tend to lean more to blends,” says DonKonics. But the country is becoming known for producing some of the best inexpensive Pinot Noirs around. He calls this one “a party in a glass,” claiming you can drink it with almost anything.
Kristin Donnelly is a former Food & Wine editor and cofounder of Stewart & Claire, an all-natural line of lip balms made in Brooklyn.