- A Napa Valley Sommelier’s Go-To
- A Winemaker’s Secret Inexpensive Go-To Sparkler
- Pinot Noir’s Next Hot Region?
- Greece's Answer to Pinot Noir
- A Chardonnay for Relaxing on the Couch
- My First House White
- 3 Terrific Wines to Pair with Short Ribs
- An $11 Spanish Red Made from a Grape You've Never Heard Of
- A Red to Drink with Porchetta
- 3 Cheap Wines to Pair with Salads
This Pinot Noir is "a party in a glass," says wine expert Peter DonKonics III.
Here, wine experts reveal their favorite bottles costing less than $17. Many of the selections are lesser known but absolutely worth the search.
Who: Peter DonKonics III, corporate wine director, Station Casinos Hotels and Resorts, Las Vegas
Why: “When you think of Chile, you tend to lean more to blends,” says DonKonics. But the country is becoming known for producing some of the best inexpensive Pinot Noirs around. He calls this one “a party in a glass,” claiming you can drink it with almost anything.
Kristin Donnelly is a former Food & Wine editor and cofounder of Stewart & Claire, an all-natural line of lip balms made in Brooklyn.