- Foster Farms Recalls Chicken Patties Due to Plastic Contamination
- Mario Batali and Jeremiah Tower Are Planning a Restaurant in Italy
- I Tried International Delights' New Instant Spray Latte
- The James Beard Media Awards 2017 Complete Winners List: The Year's Best Cookbooks, TV Shows, and Food Journalism
- The Doomsday Vault Where the World’s Seeds Are Kept Safe
- Why Panera Bread Founder Ron Shaich Sold His Company
- 94-Year-Old Woman Has Worked at McDonald's for 44 Years
- World Water Day 2017: 5 Things to Know About Water Consumption
- Why Does Wine Give You a Headache?
- Michelle Obama Faces Her Toughest Interviewer Yet—an 11-Year-Old MasterChef Junior Challenge Winner
As Eater reported yesterday, tonight a party bus is headed to the Rusty Knot, the dressed-up dive bar in NYC's West Village, where Andrew Kuo will dj. So, let’s separate some of the facts from some of the potential falsehoods.
Can anyone get on the bus? Yes (anyone who can legally drink, anyway).
Will the bus stop in Williamsburg? Yes, at North Seventh Street and Bedford Avenue.
Will the bus stop in the East Village? Yes, at First Avenue and First Street.
Is there only one shot to get on the bus? No, it’s making two trips, at 8 p.m. and again at 10, starting in Williamsburg (there’s more info at therustyknot.com).
Is there free beer, smoking and dancing on the bus? Apparently so.
And costumes? Yes.