- Daniel Boulud Is Cooking for Air France
- This Serbian Artist Paints with Wine
- Anthony Bourdain Treated President Obama to Dinner in Vietnam
- Thanks to Global Warming, Raw Oysters Could Get Riskier
- Is Your Paper Coffee Cup Really Recyclable? Probably Not
- Fast Food Packaging: Are Chemicals Leaking into Your Food?
- Billionaire Jack Ma Buys Bordeaux Vineyard, Plans to Make It a Mini Versailles
- Michelin-Starred Ramen Restaurant to Open Second Location
- Here's Why Americans Still Don't Eat Much Organic Food
- This New Bill Would Protect Food Companies From Public Scrutiny
As Eater reported yesterday, tonight a party bus is headed to the Rusty Knot, the dressed-up dive bar in NYC's West Village, where Andrew Kuo will dj. So, let’s separate some of the facts from some of the potential falsehoods.
Can anyone get on the bus? Yes (anyone who can legally drink, anyway).
Will the bus stop in Williamsburg? Yes, at North Seventh Street and Bedford Avenue.
Will the bus stop in the East Village? Yes, at First Avenue and First Street.
Is there only one shot to get on the bus? No, it’s making two trips, at 8 p.m. and again at 10, starting in Williamsburg (there’s more info at therustyknot.com).
Is there free beer, smoking and dancing on the bus? Apparently so.
And costumes? Yes.