- 5 Ways to Celebrate Pi(e) Day a La Mode
- 7 Yakitori Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Banh Mi Recipes for Desk Lunch Domination
- 7 Movie Theater-Inspired Snacks for an Awesome Oscar Party
- 7 Oscar Party Foods on a Stick
- 7 Sparkling Oscar Night Cocktails
- 7 Dressed-Up Bow-Tie Pasta Recipes for Oscar Night Dinner
- 9 Elegant Oscar Party Dessert Ideas
- 11 Monday Brunch Recipes
- 11 Super-Melty-Cheesy Dishes for a Snow Day
The best game day recipes for those who like it super-spicy.
Break out the water (or milk if you’re really nervous). These fiery recipes will make you redder in the face than a missed field goal. Here, seven deliciously spicy recipes for a Super Bowl spread.
Sriracha lovers will devour these spicy, crispy chicken wings. Feel free to dial up or down the heat, depending on your comfort level.
Alex Stupak's spicy, tangy salsa, made with 50 dried arbol chiles, is an amazing all-purpose hot sauce.
Adding fresh zucchini to a cheesy quesadilla livens it up a bit; the bold, spicy salsa gives it an excellent punch.
Kick up classic guacamole with a little jalapeno and crushed red chili flakes in this 15-minute dish.
Serving this spicy stew is a surefire way to please everyone at the table.
Top this creamy mac and cheese with homemade salsa for extra spice.
If you love spice, you'll love the floral flavor of habaneros in these quick and easy chicken fajitas.