- How to Make the Perfect Crouton
- The Ultimate Triple-Egg Breakfast
- How Stephanie Izard Makes Amazing French Toast
- How Not to Ruin Your Pan with Stuck Scrambled Eggs
- Expert Fish Tips From Chef Michael Anthony
- Charcuterie from Around the World Stars at Sydney’s Nomad Restaurant
- The Ultimate Margarita
- Ad Hoc’s Smoked Ribs: A GoPro How-To
- Chef José Andrés Thinks Beets Are Sexy
- How Ugly Carrots and Monkfish Heads Could Change the World
In this week’s video from Panna, baker extraordinaire Nancy Silverton reveals a few key tips for perfectly filling a tart shell.
Thanksgiving, a.k.a. the Super Bowl for pies and tarts, is just a few weeks away. Much in the same way that athletes practice and work out before competing in a game, bakers should take some time to try out techniques and recipes before the big fall feast. In this week’s video from Panna, baker extraordinaire Nancy Silverton reveals a few key tips for perfectly filling a tart shell. Watch the video today; then, try out Silverton’s moves on one of these incredible recipes.
Panna is where extraordinary recipes lead to extraordinary results. Get your FREE issue of Panna here and discover our collection of step-by-step video recipes from master chefs, plus culinary tips, cocktails and more. Craft successful, delicious meals, every time. Discover Panna. Discover the chef in you.