- Watch Alan Rickman Make a Cup of Tea
- Chef José Andrés Thinks Beets Are Sexy
- The Science Behind Letting Meat Rest After Cooking
- Video: Gail Simmons Finds an Epic Meal in Palm Springs
- Watch: Chris Cosentino's Offal Odyssey in Hong Kong
- Could Roy Choi’s Tacos Win Los Angeles the 2024 Olympics?
- Video: Rick Bayless Makes the Ultimate 4/20 Tacos
- WATCH: Anthony Bourdain Explores Manila in the New Season of Parts Unknown
- The Ultimate Triple-Egg Breakfast
- Watch: How to Make Hot Pot at Home
In this week’s video from Panna, baker extraordinaire Nancy Silverton reveals a few key tips for perfectly filling a tart shell.
Thanksgiving, a.k.a. the Super Bowl for pies and tarts, is just a few weeks away. Much in the same way that athletes practice and work out before competing in a game, bakers should take some time to try out techniques and recipes before the big fall feast. In this week’s video from Panna, baker extraordinaire Nancy Silverton reveals a few key tips for perfectly filling a tart shell. Watch the video today; then, try out Silverton’s moves on one of these incredible recipes.
Panna is where extraordinary recipes lead to extraordinary results. Get your FREE issue of Panna here and discover our collection of step-by-step video recipes from master chefs, plus culinary tips, cocktails and more. Craft successful, delicious meals, every time. Discover Panna. Discover the chef in you.