- The Best Wines to Pair with Mac and Cheese
- A Go-To Wine Pairing for Pulled Pork
- A Chardonnay for Relaxing on the Couch
- 3 Bottles From France’s Best Value Region
- 5 Wines to Pair with Roast Chicken
- A Red That Can Pair with Asparagus
- A Fruity, Floral Red from Spain’s Ribeira Sacra
- 3 Best-Ever Sweater-Weather Reds
- A Winemaker’s Secret Inexpensive Go-To Sparkler
- A Loire Chenin Blanc that Over-delivers
A creatively made (and described) rosé.
Here, wine experts reveal their favorite bottles costing less than $17. Many of the selections are lesser known but absolutely worth the search.
Who: Coly Den Haan, co-owner and sommelier of a wine bar and restaurant, The Must, in downtown Los Angeles
Why: “La Clarine is one of my favorite rosés, and is made with such care and creativity, it’s hard to believe the price. A blend of Syrah and Mourvèdre grown in the Sierra Foothills, this wine is bottled unfiltered and unfined, giving it a complex texture and a watermelon cloud mouthfeel. Don’t let the murky pinkness fool you, this rosé is elegant, bright and unique.”