- David Chang's Amazing 5-Ingredient Side Dish
- Food Trends That Should Die
- How to Eat Like F&W's Chefs-in-Residence
- Anthony Bourdain's Travel Sketch Pad
- Salt is Better Than Cocaine
- David Chang’s New Restaurant is a Spicy Ode to Chick-fil-A
- David Chang ♥'s Chicken Fingers
- Spend New Year’s Eve with F&W’s Chefs-in-Residence
- Andrew Zimmern Raids the Break Room for Sweets, Loves Cold Chinese Take-Out
- Eric Ripert's Perfect Breakfast, Mario Batali's New Boots and More
Let's check in with F&W's Chefs-in-Residence.
This year, Food & Wine introduced Chefs-in-Residence: six celebrity chefs who consult on features, recipes and travel tips. Here, we check in to see what Grant Achatz, Hugh Acheson, Mario Batali, David Chang, Eric Ripert and Andrew Zimmern have gotten up to in the past week.