- The Best Wine for Steak Is Not What You Think
- Bitter Cocktails Even Campari-Haters Will Love
- The Ultimate Rosé for Zappa Fans
- Emeril Lagasse’s Favorite American Pinot Noirs
- A Chef’s Birth Beer
- A Sweet, Italian Liqueur for the Holidays
- The Best Cherry for a Manhattan
- 6 Beers That Are Amazing with Asian Food
- 9 Ways to Make a Manhattan
- 8 Tropical Island Rum Cocktails
Chef Brian Huston reveals his biggest, boozy weakness.
After a night on the line, most chefs have a go-to drink, from cheap beer to a house bartender’s expert cocktail. Here, star chefs reveal their favorite drinks.
“What I drink most is tequila—Sauza or Don Julio—on the rocks with lime, or a margarita,” says Chicago chef Brian Huston. “I got into a lot of trouble at a Christmas party once because there were unlimited margaritas.”