- Mike Brown's Tequila-Mezcal Situation
- The Secret to Marital Bliss: Snobby Wine and Cheap Beer
- 6 Negronis to Get Eric Ripert Buzzed
- Wine is the New Coffee
- Eric Banh’s First Eggnog
- How to Winterize a Gin and Tonic
- Melissa Perello’s Favorite Fall Cocktail
- A Funkier Kind of Sparkling
- 6 Drinks to Make with Eau-de-Vie (A.K.A. Napa Valley Moonshine)
- Drink Like the Spanish, Drink Vermouth
Chef Brian Huston reveals his biggest, boozy weakness.
After a night on the line, most chefs have a go-to drink, from cheap beer to a house bartender’s expert cocktail. Here, star chefs reveal their favorite drinks.
“What I drink most is tequila—Sauza or Don Julio—on the rocks with lime, or a margarita,” says Chicago chef Brian Huston. “I got into a lot of trouble at a Christmas party once because there were unlimited margaritas.”