- Grant Achatz Starts His Day with Kale Juice, Ends It with Wolfgang Puck Canned Soup
- Hugh Acheson’s Collard Greens Are Better Than Your Grandmother’s
- Mario's Kids Eat Batali McMuffins, Truffle-Topped Steaks
- Eric Ripert's Cubicle Prep Station
- Eric Ripert's Smart, Easy Way to Cook Fish
- Hugh Acheson, Cover Model
- Mario Batali's Fiery Ideal Kitchen
- Grant Achatz Smokes in the Office
- What Hugh Acheson Eats at 8am, 8pm and Midnight
- David Chang's Amazing 5-Ingredient Side Dish
Find out about Mario Batali's new footwear and which chef Grant Achatz thinks was snubbed at the James Beard Awards.
This year, Food & Wine introduced Chefs-in-Residence: six celebrity chefs who who consult on features, recipes and travel tips. Here's our weekly check in with the expert crew. Read on to learn about Mario Batali's new footwear (is he abandoning Crocs?) and which chef Grant Achatz thinks was snubbed at the James Beard Awards.