- Anthony Bourdain's Travel Sketch Pad
- Food Trends That Should Die
- How to Eat Like F&W's Chefs-in-Residence
- David Chang’s New Restaurant is a Spicy Ode to Chick-fil-A
- Salt is Better Than Cocaine
- David Chang ♥'s Chicken Fingers
- Spend New Year’s Eve with F&W’s Chefs-in-Residence
- Andrew Zimmern Raids the Break Room for Sweets, Loves Cold Chinese Take-Out
- Eric Ripert Eats Cold Cuts from the Fridge at Midnight
- How David Chang Transforms Greek Salad into Greek Gazpacho
Find out about Mario Batali's new footwear and which chef Grant Achatz thinks was snubbed at the James Beard Awards.
This year, Food & Wine introduced Chefs-in-Residence: six celebrity chefs who who consult on features, recipes and travel tips. Here's our weekly check in with the expert crew. Read on to learn about Mario Batali's new footwear (is he abandoning Crocs?) and which chef Grant Achatz thinks was snubbed at the James Beard Awards.