- David Chang Pigs Out on Barley
- Grant Achatz Smokes in the Office
- David Chang's Amazing 5-Ingredient Side Dish
- Hugh Acheson's Expert Selfies
- F&W Chef-in-Residence Mario Batali Offers Cover Advice
- How to Eat Like F&W's Chefs-in-Residence
- David Chang’s New Restaurant is a Spicy Ode to Chick-fil-A
- How David Chang Transforms Greek Salad into Greek Gazpacho
- Hugh Acheson’s Collard Greens Are Better Than Your Grandmother’s
- Andrew Zimmern Hangs with Queen Latifah, Snacks on Bear Cracklings
Find out about Mario Batali's new footwear and which chef Grant Achatz thinks was snubbed at the James Beard Awards.
This year, Food & Wine introduced Chefs-in-Residence: six celebrity chefs who who consult on features, recipes and travel tips. Here's our weekly check in with the expert crew. Read on to learn about Mario Batali's new footwear (is he abandoning Crocs?) and which chef Grant Achatz thinks was snubbed at the James Beard Awards.