- Andrew Zimmern Raids the Break Room for Sweets, Loves Cold Chinese Take-Out
- Mario's Kids Eat Batali McMuffins, Truffle-Topped Steaks
- Hugh Acheson, Cover Model
- David Chang Brings His Work Home with Him
- F&W Chef-in-Residence Mario Batali Offers Cover Advice
- Eric Ripert, Editorial Expediter
- Dial Zero from F&W for the Andrew Zimmern Hot Line
Chef-in-Residence Eric Ripert takes the desk lunch to the next level.
At Food & Wine, staff members often bring their own lunch to work. Sometimes it's leftovers from the night before, sometimes it's a salad or sandwich they threw together that morning. But Chef-in-Residence Eric Ripert takes the desk lunch to the next level.