- F&W Chef-in-Residence Mario Batali Offers Cover Advice
- Eric Ripert's Cubicle Prep Station
- Hugh Acheson, Cover Model
- Andrew Zimmern Raids the Break Room for Sweets, Loves Cold Chinese Take-Out
- Mario's Kids Eat Batali McMuffins, Truffle-Topped Steaks
- Dial Zero from F&W for the Andrew Zimmern Hot Line
- David Chang Brings His Work Home with Him
When he joined F&W as a Chef-in-Residence, Eric Ripert brought his formidable experience in pro kitchens. Here, he puts his expediting skills to work.
When he joined F&W as a Chef-in-Residence, Eric Ripert brought some impressive skills honed in pro kitchens. Here, he puts them to work.