- Mike Brown's Tequila-Mezcal Situation
- 6 Negronis to Get Eric Ripert Buzzed
- The Secret to Marital Bliss: Snobby Wine and Cheap Beer
- Wine is the New Coffee
- How to Winterize a Gin and Tonic
- Melissa Perello’s Favorite Fall Cocktail
- Eric Banh’s First Eggnog
- 6 Drinks to Make with Eau-de-Vie (A.K.A. Napa Valley Moonshine)
- A Funkier Kind of Sparkling
- 7 Manly Cocktails to Make with Lillet
The legendary chef shares some of his top Pinot Noir picks.
After a night on the line, most chefs have a go-to drink, from cheap beer to a house bartender’s expert cocktail. Here, star chefs reveal their favorite drinks.
“I’m a big wine drinker and collector,” says legendary chef Emeril Lagasse. “I’m not a snobby collector—I just collect what I want to drink.” While his absolute favorite wines are Burgundies—both red and white—he is also a domestic Pinot Noir enthusiast. “I’m a big fan of Kosta Browne, Williams Selyem, Patz & Hall, Domaine Serene and Pride Mountain Vineyards,” he says.
For more great Pinot Noir recommendations and some terrific pairings, visit F&W’s Pinot Noir HQ.