- 10 Ways to Drink Away the End-of-Summer Blues
- Yes, Sometimes F&W Editors Drink White Zinfandel
- Canned Mojitos, Apple Brandy and Cherry Blossom Martinis
- Cocktail Infusions and Winter Whiskey
- F&W Editors Will Go All the Way to Turkey for a Great Cup of Coffee
- The Secret to Green Tea? It's All in the Wrist
- Springtime is Negroni Season
- Editor Picks: Whiskey, Root Beer and Espresso
- French Wine, Irish Coffee & Spanish Sparkling Water
- Cauliflower Cocktails, Magic Milk & Manhattan Mondays
Coffee, wine, beer, cocktails—if it’s made well and it’s potable, then F&W editors will drink it. Here's what we tried this past week.
Beheaded Rioja: According to restaurant editor Kate Krader, “Everyone needs to see their wine bottle beheaded.” At Eleven Madison Park, sommelier Cedric Nicaise removed the neck of a bottle of R. Lopez Rioja with heated port tongs.
Wedding Tea: Recently-wed senior wine editor Megan Krigbaum steeped some of TWG's Grand Wedding Tea, a black tea blended with sunflowers and pineapple.
Midtown Cocktails: A good midtown NYC craft cocktail bar? Features assistant Chelsea Morse proves it’s not a myth at Lantern’s Keep.
Northern Gin and Tonic: At the new B.B.R. in Williamsburg, I, assistant digital editor Justine Sterling, tried a savory and refreshing Northern Tonic: aquavit, Perry Tot gin, Strega, celery bitters and cucumber.
Epic Wine Dinner: Associate multimedia editor James Pomerantz drank his way through one of Pearl & Ash’s Renegade Wine Dinners. This one was pegged to a plethora of cool Californian bottles.