- 8 Noodle Dishes for Chinese New Year
- 9 Brunch Appetizers for a Blow-Out Weekend Bash
- 5 Clever Ways to Cook with Grapes
- 3 Genius Ideas for Using Hot Sauce
- DIY Cured Salmon
- All You Need for a Boozy and Bacony DIY Brunch
- 7 Irresistible Rhubarb Desserts
- 7 Killer Spanish-Style Barbecue Dishes
- 7 Gorgeous Summer Salads
- 5 Fast Fruit Desserts You Should Definitely Grill Right Now
Time to stock up on this Middle Eastern spice.
Upgrade your favorite dishes with Za'atar, the delicious Middle Eastern blend of sesame seeds, herbs and sumac.
Impress guests with this beautiful bright red dip.
The creamy sunflower seed dressing for this hearty summer salad is flavored with za'atar.
Tossing quinoa with Za'atar is a simple way to boost the flavor in this healthy dish.
These spicy vegetarian omelets come together in just 20 minutes.
Star chef Michael Solomonov flavors the warm potato-and-egg salad here with a red wine vinaigrette, then spices it with za'atar.
Pass crisp lettuce leaves and tangy yogurt with these cumin-spiced patties and assemble them at the table.
Store-bought pizza dough is a great shortcut for these tasty flatbreads.