- The French Laundry Is Using Tock to Streamline Its Reservation Process
- Scott Conant Returns to NYC with His First Restaurant in Nearly a Decade
- Chris Cosentino Opens Jackrabbit in Portland
- The 100 Hottest Restaurants in America, According to OpenTable
- Charles Masson Brings Back the Art of Tableside Service at Majorelle
- L.A. Legend Raphael Lunetta Indulges Grilling Obsession at New Diner
- Why Star Bartender Julia Momose Is Embracing Mocktails
- D.C. Restaurant Owners Are Suing Donald Trump
- Is German Gymnasium the Most Beautiful Restaurant in the World?
- 5 Restaurants to Up Your Dining Experience in Orlando
Maury Rubin, the baker-owner of Manhattan’s irresistible City Bakery, has expanded his eco-visionary Birdbath Bakery Café to the lobby of the New Museum on the Bowery. Seasonal, local salads and sandwiches like turkey-meatball sliders and Rubin’s cult pretzel croissants will be delivered to the New Museum by bicycle-driven cargo rickshaw. Rubin has also created a New Museum Cookie, a chocolate-chip cookie with quinoa and mango, exclusively for the museum outpost. Customers who arrive by bike or skateboard get a 25-percent discount. The funky space with communal tables was designed by Brooklyn-based Uhuru studio, an eco-avant-garde furniture collective.
© Photo Courtesy New Museum