- 7 Chefs' Halloween Candy Obsessions
- Party for a Cause at Chris Shepherd’s Southern Smoke
- In Knives & Ink, Chefs Tell the Stories Behind Their Tattoos
- Tailgate Like a Pro with 5 Ideal Sandwich-and-Beer Pairings
- Behold the Secret Burger Pizza at Emmy Squared’s Downstairs Bar
- Anthony Bourdain's Surprisingly Traditional Thanksgiving
- Team Estela Opens Flora Bar and Flora Coffee Tonight in The Met Breuer
- Restaurant Roots: Deuki Hong's Fried Chicken Dreams
- Chef Nick Stefanelli's Guide to Puglia and Rome
- The Best Trick for Cooking Button Mushrooms
Torrisi's Rich Torrisi and Mario Carbone: Two Can Winners at Eater Awards
I unfortunately didn’t win in my category (honestly, who was going to beat @RuthReichl for Twitter Personality of the Year?). But I was inspired enough by winners like my heroes at Torrisi (Restaurant of the Year, New York; and Best Restaurant, National) that I’m going to hand out a few awards myself.
Best Parental Support – Christina Tosi’s MOM helped the awesome Momofuku Milk Bar crew pack up their pork bun equipment after the party.
Michael White Balances his Winning Cans
Best After-Party Host – Josh Capon, who brought everyone over to his new brew pub Burger & Barrel and then morphed into a Jewish grandmother, making all the late nighters eat second and third helpings of his epic burgers, tacos, Cuban sandwiches and, for the lucky Eater big wigs, fried chicken.