- Early Look: Fatty Crab St. John
- Spying on Tiki Barber at Café Boulud
- Hungry at Waverly Inn
- NYC's Top New Tapas
- The Easy Way to Make Thomas Keller's Signature Salmon Cornets
- How to Transform Thanksgiving Leftovers Into the Ultimate Mexican Breakfast: Turkey Chilaquiles
- Who Needs Meat When There's Seafood Charcuterie?
- 10 Secret Weapon Ingredients from Star Chefs
- 5 Mistakes That Made Coolhaus's Freya Estreller a Better Business Owner
- Batali Disciple in Cartagena
Torrisi's Rich Torrisi and Mario Carbone: Two Can Winners at Eater Awards
I unfortunately didn’t win in my category (honestly, who was going to beat @RuthReichl for Twitter Personality of the Year?). But I was inspired enough by winners like my heroes at Torrisi (Restaurant of the Year, New York; and Best Restaurant, National) that I’m going to hand out a few awards myself.
Best Parental Support – Christina Tosi’s MOM helped the awesome Momofuku Milk Bar crew pack up their pork bun equipment after the party.
Michael White Balances his Winning Cans
Best After-Party Host – Josh Capon, who brought everyone over to his new brew pub Burger & Barrel and then morphed into a Jewish grandmother, making all the late nighters eat second and third helpings of his epic burgers, tacos, Cuban sandwiches and, for the lucky Eater big wigs, fried chicken.