- 5 Best Cuisines for Gluten-Free Diners
- Batali Disciple in Cartagena
- Oatmeal, Cheaper, Faster and Better
- The Five Commandments for Making Perfect Biscuits
- The Perfect Miami Beach Food Weekend Part One
- Pay-What-You-Want Restaurants
- Counterintuitive Pairing: Chorizo with White, Striped Bass with Red
- Jonathan Waxman's Way
- Restaurant Survivor - The Grand Cayman Episode
- Chinese Food Outside the Takeout Box
© Courtesy of Bravo
Chef Tom Colicchio playing guitar
On Monday night NYC’s Hill Country Barbecue will host Restaurant Industry Night, the first in a quarterly series of events that recognizes different industries and related charities and celebrates them through food and music. Star chef Tom Colicchio will hit the stage with his guitar, no doubt taking inspiration from Season 9 of Top Chef, which he recently filmed in Texas. The event will raise money for the Careers Through Culinary Arts (C-CAP) scholarship program, which helps prepare high school students in underserved communities for restaurant careers.
If you can’t make it to the event, here are some amazing Texas-inspired barbecue recipes from chef Tim Love to try at home.
Sticky Barbecued Beef Ribs