- Felix is L.A.'s New Temple of Pasta
- The Super-Chill Hotspots Shaking Up L.A.’s Thai Food Scene
- This Lower Calorie Option Is Now Olive Garden's Most Popular Dish
- Desmond Tan Spreads Love and Tea Leaf Salad in His New Cookbook
- The French Laundry Is Using Tock to Streamline Its Reservation Process
- Scott Conant Returns to NYC with His First Restaurant in Nearly a Decade
- Chris Cosentino Opens Jackrabbit in Portland
- The 100 Hottest Restaurants in America, According to OpenTable
- Charles Masson Brings Back the Art of Tableside Service at Majorelle
- L.A. Legend Raphael Lunetta Indulges Grilling Obsession at New Diner
© Courtesy of Bravo
Chef Tom Colicchio playing guitar
On Monday night NYC’s Hill Country Barbecue will host Restaurant Industry Night, the first in a quarterly series of events that recognizes different industries and related charities and celebrates them through food and music. Star chef Tom Colicchio will hit the stage with his guitar, no doubt taking inspiration from Season 9 of Top Chef, which he recently filmed in Texas. The event will raise money for the Careers Through Culinary Arts (C-CAP) scholarship program, which helps prepare high school students in underserved communities for restaurant careers.
If you can’t make it to the event, here are some amazing Texas-inspired barbecue recipes from chef Tim Love to try at home.
Sticky Barbecued Beef Ribs