- 20+ Delicious Emmy Awards Cocktails and Snacks
- Every Food Is a Snack Now
- Crazy Fried Chicken
- Daniel Boulud Is Cooking for Air France
- This Kind of Food Is Both Filling and Insanely Good for You
- Donald Trump Deposed in Lawsuit Against José Andrés
- Here's One Controversial Way to Reduce Methane Emissions
- WikiLeaks Hack Reveals John Podesta's Secret to Creamy Risotto
- Michelin-Starred Ramen Restaurant to Open Second Location
- Mary Berry's BBC Show Could Launch Before Channel 4's Bake Off Debut
These excellent, F&W-tested milk chocolate treats might not ward off pesky free radicals with their ultra-antioxidant powers, but they could help you save the world, one less cocoa bean at a time:
Godiva, masters of the spendy chocolate gift box, just introduced a new line of yummy candies in small, portable packaging, called Chocoiste. The almond toffee caramel bars are my favorite since they taste like grown-up Twix.
When the whimsical Max Brenner Chocolates opened last fall in New York, I totally fell for its “Favorite Cocoa,” milk chocolate praline rolled in toasty coconut.
A spoonful of the new creamy milk version of The King's Cupboard's rich chocolate icing is a frequent afternoon treat.
The peanut butter malt balls covered in a luscious rather than waxy milk chocolate from Grocery Market and Café in Philadelphia are so addictive, I ate an entire bag in one day.(215-922-5252)
The caramelized Rice Krispies in my favorite bar from Charles Chocolate make it extra-crunchy.