- The Best Trick for Cooking Button Mushrooms
- 9 Best DIY Condiments for Hot Dogs
- 12 Dishes Made Easier with an Egg Slicer
- How to Make Instant Christmas Ice Cream
- 7 Greatest Cookies for DIY Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Back-to-School Tips for Making Bag Lunches More Fun
- How to Poach Salmon in a Baggie
- 7 Ways to Drink a Kiwi
- The Secret Tool for Perfect Pancakes
- 6 Best-Ever Ice Cream Sandwich Recipes
Get ready to become your group’s official cake decorator.
Get ready to become your group’s official cake decorator. In this week’s episode of Mad Genius Tips, F&W Test Kitchen cake commander Justin Chapple reveals the easy way to expertly decorate a cake with sprinkles. If you have cookie cutters and cupcake wrappers (or even just a spoon), then you are well on your way to beautiful cake creations that rival those seen in bakery windows.
For more smart cooking hacks, watch all of F&W’s Mad Genius Tips videos.