- 7 Reasons You Must Buy the Mad Genius Cookbook
- 7 Killer Corn Chowders
- The Best Trick for Cooking Button Mushrooms
- 9 Best DIY Condiments for Hot Dogs
- 12 Dishes Made Easier with an Egg Slicer
- How to Make Instant Christmas Ice Cream
- 7 Greatest Cookies for DIY Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Back-to-School Tips for Making Bag Lunches More Fun
- How to Poach Salmon in a Baggie
- 7 Ways to Drink a Kiwi
Get ready to become your group’s official cake decorator.
Get ready to become your group’s official cake decorator. In this week’s episode of Mad Genius Tips, F&W Test Kitchen cake commander Justin Chapple reveals the easy way to expertly decorate a cake with sprinkles. If you have cookie cutters and cupcake wrappers (or even just a spoon), then you are well on your way to beautiful cake creations that rival those seen in bakery windows.
For more smart cooking hacks, watch all of F&W’s Mad Genius Tips videos.