- How to Make Instant Christmas Ice Cream
- How to Master Carrots for the Holidays
- Catch Up on All the James Beard-Nominated Mad Genius Tips Videos
- 7 Mad Genius Memorial Day Tips
- 7 Reasons You Must Buy the Mad Genius Cookbook
- The Secret Tool for Perfect Pancakes
- 7 Quick Desserts to Make with Bananas
- How Not to Cook Salmon
- Back-to-School Tips for Making Bag Lunches More Fun
- How to Eat Trout for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
Get ready to become your group’s official cake decorator.
Get ready to become your group’s official cake decorator. In this week’s episode of Mad Genius Tips, F&W Test Kitchen cake commander Justin Chapple reveals the easy way to expertly decorate a cake with sprinkles. If you have cookie cutters and cupcake wrappers (or even just a spoon), then you are well on your way to beautiful cake creations that rival those seen in bakery windows.
For more smart cooking hacks, watch all of F&W’s Mad Genius Tips videos.