- 9 Brunch Appetizers for a Blow-Out Weekend Bash
- 5 Clever Ways to Cook with Grapes
- 3 Genius Ideas for Using Hot Sauce
- DIY Cured Salmon
- All You Need for a Boozy and Bacony DIY Brunch
- 7 Irresistible Rhubarb Desserts
- 7 Killer Spanish-Style Barbecue Dishes
- 7 Gorgeous Summer Salads
- 5 Fast Fruit Desserts You Should Definitely Grill Right Now
- 6 Foods for Dedicated Garlic Lovers
Pasta is one of our all-time favorite simple weeknight suppers. Chef Michael Schlow of Tico in Washington, DC, comes to the rescue with an easy, essential tip on upgrading your basic spaghetti by adding clams.
Pasta is one of our all-time favorite simple weeknight suppers, and to help upgrade your basic spaghetti, chef Michael Schlow of Tico in Washington, DC, comes to the rescue with an easy tip. The secret to perfect pasta with clams: Make sure your bivalves are grit-free. To encourage clams to spit out the sand, add just a capful of vinegar to the water in which they're soaking, says Schlow. "Use cheap white vinegar. It’s inexpensive, and the clams aren’t particular about what kind you use." Get cooking now: Try this ultra-fast recipe from Marcie Turney tonight.