- Roti, Meet Tacos
- Holly Haines Asks, Will it Pretzel?
- My Darling Lemon Thyme on Eating Gluten- and Dairy-Free
- Farmette—The Pioneer Woman of Ireland
- Why Girl Versus Dough Loves Loaded Baked Potato Bread
- Why You Should Make Slab Pie Right Now
- Lady and Pups on the One Redeeming Thing about Living in Beijing
- Seven Spoons Blogger Loves Vintage Props and Sugar Buns
- The Vanilla Bean Blog on Puff Pastry, Cacao Nibs and No-Churn Ice Cream
- The Faux Martha on Finding Your Inner Blog Voice
Over nearly 18 years in the F&W Test Kitchen, former senior editor Grace Parisi created more than 1400 recipes including reader favorites like grilled eggplant parmesan and her perfect herb-and-lemon roasted chicken. Grace's dishes have been widely adored because they're delicious, but also because they often incorporate just the right twist to make a simple recipe really great (like baking a whole stack of pancakes at once as one fluffy cake). It's no surprise that she's now doing the same thing on her blog, Tales of a Recipe Goddess, which she's writing while working on a new memoir-style cookbook. Her recent take on shakshuka is not to be missed.