- Holly Haines Asks, Will it Pretzel?
- My Darling Lemon Thyme on Eating Gluten- and Dairy-Free
- Farmette—The Pioneer Woman of Ireland
- Why Girl Versus Dough Loves Loaded Baked Potato Bread
- One Blogger's Beautifully Messy Site
- A Cozy Kitchen on What Gets Her Out of Bed in the Morning
- Flourishing Foodie on Why Eating Gluten Free Isn't Necessarily Healthy
- Sprouted Kitchen on Goat Yogurt and the Next Kale
- Of-the-Moment Ingredients 5 Ways
- Pecan Milk and Other Modern Takes on Southern Food
Over nearly 18 years in the F&W Test Kitchen, former senior editor Grace Parisi created more than 1400 recipes including reader favorites like grilled eggplant parmesan and her perfect herb-and-lemon roasted chicken. Grace's dishes have been widely adored because they're delicious, but also because they often incorporate just the right twist to make a simple recipe really great (like baking a whole stack of pancakes at once as one fluffy cake). It's no surprise that she's now doing the same thing on her blog, Tales of a Recipe Goddess, which she's writing while working on a new memoir-style cookbook. Her recent take on shakshuka is not to be missed.