- 7 Best Carrot Desserts for Easter
- 7 Healthy Easter Egg Recipes
- 9 Delicious Easter Lunch Ideas
- 5 Pastel Cocktails for Easter Brunch
- Easter Menus for Every Palate
- What Wine Goes Best With a Chocolate Bunny?
- How to Make the Cutest Easter Bunny Cake Ever
- 6 Ways to Use Leftover Easter Lamb
- The Nutella Negroni Is the Ultimate Easter Cocktail
- 7 Egg-Free Recipes for a Vegan Easter Spread
© Ingalls Photography
"Most people serve lamb or ham at the Easter meal," says F&W's Tina Ujlaki. "Sure you can have both, but Easter is always on Sunday, and the next day is always a school day, so you don't want to have a very heavy meal that's going to send you straight to bed afterward."
Decisions, decisions. Here, Tina weighs the options so you can plan the perfect menu in F&W's Easter Smackdown: Ham vs. Lamb.