- 10 Lamb Recipes for Easter Dinner
- 5 Egg Appetizers for Easter
- How to Cook 3 Supercheap and Insanely Delicious Cuts of Lamb
- 10 Recipes for the Best Easter Cookies Ever
- What Wine Goes Best With a Chocolate Bunny?
- 6 Chocolaty Easter Desserts That Won’t Cost You $1,200
- 10 Best-Ever Easter Cupcakes
- 7 Easy Easter Desserts for Busy Easter Bunnies
- 10 Treats to Collect This Easter
- 6 Ways to Use Leftover Easter Lamb
© Ingalls Photography
"Most people serve lamb or ham at the Easter meal," says F&W's Tina Ujlaki. "Sure you can have both, but Easter is always on Sunday, and the next day is always a school day, so you don't want to have a very heavy meal that's going to send you straight to bed afterward."
Decisions, decisions. Here, Tina weighs the options so you can plan the perfect menu in F&W's Easter Smackdown: Ham vs. Lamb.