- Maison Premiere Brings the Green Fairy to Chefs Club NY for St. Patrick's Day
- Chefs Club NY Hosts an Epic Fried Chicken Dinner
- Star Chefs Go Vegan for This $700-Per-Ticket California Feast
- The Extraordinary Impact of the South Beach Wine & Food Festival
- Cronuts, Chocolate and Bordeaux Headline Food & Wine’s Art de Vivre Series with FIAF
Drop the jelly beans.
If the Easter Bunny ever runs out of jelly beans, we'd like to sign a petition to compel that pastel rabbit to start dropping off deviled eggs and chocolate piñatas. Conveniently, both will star on the festive Easter menu at Chefs Club by Food & Wine this Sunday.
Culinary Director Didier Elena is also serving spring-y dishes like white asparagus with hollandaise, baby artichoke pie, roasted leg of lamb and strawberry trifle. To book the $65 buffet ($25 for children under 10), contact reservations at 212-941-1100.