- The Best Trick for Cooking Button Mushrooms
- 9 Best DIY Condiments for Hot Dogs
- 12 Dishes Made Easier with an Egg Slicer
- How to Make Instant Christmas Ice Cream
- 7 Greatest Cookies for DIY Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Back-to-School Tips for Making Bag Lunches More Fun
- How to Poach Salmon in a Baggie
- 7 Ways to Drink a Kiwi
- The Secret Tool for Perfect Pancakes
- 6 Best-Ever Ice Cream Sandwich Recipes
This week’s episode of Mad Genius Tips will cut down on your dishwashing and increase your whipped cream consumption.
This week’s episode of Mad Genius Tips will cut down on your dishwashing and increase your whipped cream consumption. F&W Test Kitchen dessert ninja Justin Chapple reveals how to make whipped cream in a jar. That means no more whisking and no more extra bowls. All you need is a jar, heavy cream, vanilla, powdered sugar and the energy to do some serious shaking. It’s a great way to get a workout in before you eat that sundae.
For more smart cooking hacks, watch all of F&W’s Mad Genius Tips videos.