- The One Fool Proof Way to Make Perfect Poached Eggs
- Bacon Cinnamon Rolls Will Change Brunch Forever
- How to Make Incredible Sourdough and Focaccia Bread
- Video: How to Make Amazing Pistachio Macarons
- Never Have Kiwi Fur Stuck in Your Throat Again
- The Ultimate Margarita
- Ad Hoc’s Smoked Ribs: A GoPro How-To
- Video: The Easy Way to Cut Perfect Watermelon Cubes
- Video: Top Chef Alum Gregory Gourdet's Incredible Grapefruit and Asian Pear Salad
- The Hands-Off Way to Form Ideal Burger Patties
If you think filleting a fish is something is best left to expert outdoorsmen and fishmongers, think again.
If you think filleting a fish is something is best left to expert outdoorsmen and fishmongers, think again. In this week’s episode of Mad Genius Tips, F&W Test Kitchen whiz Justin Chapple reveals the quick and easy way to fillet a trout at home. All you need is a sharp knife and a flat surface.
Master more brilliant cooking skills by watching all of the Mad Genius Tips videos.