- Restaurant Roots: Deuki Hong's Fried Chicken Dreams
- The Best Way to Peel Apples for Pie
- Watch: How to Make the Ultimate Pecan Pie for Thanksgiving
- How to Make Instant Christmas Ice Cream
- How to Make Incredible Sourdough and Focaccia Bread
- The One Fool Proof Way to Make Perfect Poached Eggs
- Bacon Cinnamon Rolls Will Change Brunch Forever
- Video: How to Make Amazing Pistachio Macarons
- Never Have Kiwi Fur Stuck in Your Throat Again
- The Ultimate Margarita
If you think filleting a fish is something is best left to expert outdoorsmen and fishmongers, think again.
If you think filleting a fish is something is best left to expert outdoorsmen and fishmongers, think again. In this week’s episode of Mad Genius Tips, F&W Test Kitchen whiz Justin Chapple reveals the quick and easy way to fillet a trout at home. All you need is a sharp knife and a flat surface.
Master more brilliant cooking skills by watching all of the Mad Genius Tips videos.