- How to Make Amazing Fizzy Fruit
- Restaurant Roots: Deuki Hong's Fried Chicken Dreams
- Video: How a Chef Born in Rural Australia Thinks About Flavor
- Famous YouTube Dog Chef Passes Away
- Video: How to Make Incredible Deep-Fried Glassy Nuts
- Watch: Everything You Need to Know About Butchering a Turkey
- Video: Top Chef Alum Gregory Gourdet's Incredible Grapefruit and Asian Pear Salad
- How to Make Incredible Sourdough and Focaccia Bread
- Video: Chef Jason Stratton on the Pros and Cons of Culinary School
- Watch: 50 Seconds of Gorgeous Fall Squash
If you think filleting a fish is something is best left to expert outdoorsmen and fishmongers, think again.
If you think filleting a fish is something is best left to expert outdoorsmen and fishmongers, think again. In this week’s episode of Mad Genius Tips, F&W Test Kitchen whiz Justin Chapple reveals the quick and easy way to fillet a trout at home. All you need is a sharp knife and a flat surface.
Master more brilliant cooking skills by watching all of the Mad Genius Tips videos.