- Video: Chef Todd Richards' Crazy-Good Hot Chicken-Style Shrimp
- Video: How to Make Amazing Everything Bagels at Home
- Watch: 3 of Nicole Krasinski's Gorgeous Desserts in 45 Seconds
- Watch: Inside Opening Night at Oro in San Francisco
- Catch Up on All the James Beard-Nominated Mad Genius Tips Videos
- How to Make an Edible Emoji Egg
- Watch: Andrew Zimmern's Exciting New Video Series
- How to Make Amazing Fizzy Fruit
- Restaurant Roots: Deuki Hong's Fried Chicken Dreams
- Video: How a Chef Born in Rural Australia Thinks About Flavor
If you think filleting a fish is something is best left to expert outdoorsmen and fishmongers, think again.
If you think filleting a fish is something is best left to expert outdoorsmen and fishmongers, think again. In this week’s episode of Mad Genius Tips, F&W Test Kitchen whiz Justin Chapple reveals the quick and easy way to fillet a trout at home. All you need is a sharp knife and a flat surface.
Master more brilliant cooking skills by watching all of the Mad Genius Tips videos.