- Watch: How to Make Hot Pot at Home
- Watch Alan Rickman Make a Cup of Tea
- Chef José Andrés Thinks Beets Are Sexy
- The Science Behind Letting Meat Rest After Cooking
- Video: Gail Simmons Finds an Epic Meal in Palm Springs
- Watch: Chris Cosentino's Offal Odyssey in Hong Kong
- Could Roy Choi’s Tacos Win Los Angeles the 2024 Olympics?
- Video: Rick Bayless Makes the Ultimate 4/20 Tacos
- WATCH: Anthony Bourdain Explores Manila in the New Season of Parts Unknown
- The Ultimate Triple-Egg Breakfast
Forget about deciding on a costume—the real question this Halloween is what are you going to drink?
Forget about deciding on a costume—the real question this Halloween is what are you going to drink? You could certainly shake up some pitch-black charcoal cocktails or make a big batch of Dark and Stormy Death Punch with lychee eyeball floats.
Or you could keep things ridiculously simple with a classic cocktail that happens to have a very Halloween-appropriate name, the Rusty Nail. A mix of Scotch and Drambuie, a whiskey-based honey liqueur, the sweet, slightly smoky drink is a fantastic fall cocktail.
In this week’s video from Panna (above), genius bartender Jim Meehan demonstrates how to make this spooky-simple drink.
Panna is where extraordinary recipes lead to extraordinary results. Get your FREE issue of Panna here and discover our collection of step-by-step video recipes from master chefs, plus culinary tips, cocktails and more. Craft successful, delicious meals, every time. Discover Panna. Discover the chef in you.