- 20+ Delicious Emmy Awards Cocktails and Snacks
- The Most Genius Bar Snack
- Rethinking the Bloody Mary
- 11 Boozy Ways to Drink Orange Juice, Beyond the Screwdriver
- Red Wine Hot Chocolate is the Boozy Beverage You Need This Winter
- Test Your Bartending Mettle at Anvil Bar’s Blind Spirits Tasting
- 11 Crazy-Easy Thanksgiving Cocktails
- San Francisco Bar Crawl: Bourbon-Spiked Cappuccino and Turn of the Century Cocktails
- 6 Boozy Ways to Cool Down, from Mimosas to Champagne Shots
- Brunch Drinks
Terry Zarikian with Albert Adria, left, is living my dream at 41°.
I had strict orders: Arrive promptly at 41° at 7 p.m.
I did. I was met by a doorman (in a ringmaster costume, just like the circus) with a short list of names. Once inside, I checked out the mostly classic drinks, from Manhattans to margaritas and, believe it or not, Cosmos. All were meticulously mixed. Even the gin-and-tonics section was detail-oriented: There were more than two dozen gins, and a separate section of tonics, all served over little icebergs carved from a block of ice.
The food at 41° includes their version of traditional bar snacks: oysters with topping like soy tapioca “caviar” or “Schrencki” osetra, a special caviar from the Amour river on the Siberian border.
Pistachios wrapped in sour yogurt "skin" at 41°.
41° Iberian pancetta wrapped around baguette-like crackers.