- 11 Crazy-Easy Thanksgiving Cocktails
- San Francisco Bar Crawl: Bourbon-Spiked Cappuccino and Turn of the Century Cocktails
- 6 Boozy Ways to Cool Down, from Mimosas to Champagne Shots
- Brunch Drinks
- Cleopatra Had a Secret Drinking Club
- Spring Tease: Fennel Cocktails
- Kümmel 101: How to Use the Sweet-Savory Dutch Spirit
- 9 Bright, Vibrant Apricot Cocktails
- 7 Summery Brunch Cocktails
- 5 Boozy Ways to Get Your Matcha Fix
Terry Zarikian with Albert Adria, left, is living my dream at 41°.
I had strict orders: Arrive promptly at 41° at 7 p.m.
I did. I was met by a doorman (in a ringmaster costume, just like the circus) with a short list of names. Once inside, I checked out the mostly classic drinks, from Manhattans to margaritas and, believe it or not, Cosmos. All were meticulously mixed. Even the gin-and-tonics section was detail-oriented: There were more than two dozen gins, and a separate section of tonics, all served over little icebergs carved from a block of ice.
The food at 41° includes their version of traditional bar snacks: oysters with topping like soy tapioca “caviar” or “Schrencki” osetra, a special caviar from the Amour river on the Siberian border.
Pistachios wrapped in sour yogurt "skin" at 41°.
41° Iberian pancetta wrapped around baguette-like crackers.