- NYC Loves Chilaquiles
- Fresh Fish, Broken Back
- 5 Lemon Cocktails to Make When Life Takes Your Limes
- 9 Killer Recipes From Chefs Who Will Cook at Expo Milano
- Early Summer Fish Stew with Sancerre
- Forager-Friendly Chicken Salad
- Pass the Talking Peas, Please
- 8 Ways to Use Shell Beans
- A Vegan Take on Caprese Salad
- 10 Ways to Use Radishes
© John Kernick
Ah yes, “Ron Ron Juice” does often serve as useful fuel for one of Ronnie’s many bar fights.
“It’s the root of all evil,” says DJ Pauly D. Plus, there’s nothing like a little “Ron Ron Juice” to provide the energy to “beat up the beat” of house music at da club. “First, we start off by banging the ground, we’re banging it as the beat builds ‘cause that beat’s hittin’ us so we’re fightin’ back, it’s like we beat up that beat,” says DJ Pauly D.
Here, a more refined selection of fruity cocktails to get fists pumping:
Watermelon-Tequila Cocktails (pictured)
More from Food & Wine: