- Fight Scurvy with Ceviche
- 5 Survival Soups
- Kevin Gillespie Really, Really Likes Beans
- Don’t Mess with Kyle Bailey’s Spoon
- Why You Should Camp with Canola
- Give This Chef Caviar or Give Him Death
- Dale Talde’s Retro Sugar Fix
- Guy Savoy’s Luxe Last Meal
- Zak Pelaccio’s Giant End-of-the-World Backpack
- Mike Brown’s Emergency Tortilla Plan
Let's hope Steven Satterfield's cat likes almond butter.
F&W asked chefs around the country how they would prepare for an apocalyptic situation, à la The Road. Some went for luxury goods—others focused on survival.
Chef Steven Satterfield of Miller Union in Atlanta would pack light. “I’d grab a jar of almond butter, some crackers and cheese, and my cat,” he says. “I’d put everything in the backpack and run.” Let’s just hope his cat likes almond butter.