- Anthony Bourdain Wants His Japanese Hotel Toilet to Play Bon Jovi
- How Chefs Are Cooking with Pickle Brine
- Chef José Andrés Thinks Beets Are Sexy
- The New Queen of the Union Square Farmers Market
- How Sweden's Maverick Chef is Reinventing Nordic Cooking
- This Chef Fuels His Cycling Obsession with Ham-and-Egg Sticky Rice Energy Bars
- April Bloomfield's Tips On Building a Better Burger
- Celebrity Chefs Take Up Residence in Yosemite National Park
- Rick Bayless Reveals New Projects: Cruz Blanca Brewery and Leña Brava, an All-Wood-Fired Restaurant
- Restaurant Roots: Deuki Hong's Fried Chicken Dreams
The creator of the Cronut and innovator of all things desserts, Dominique Ansel, has set his sights on reinventing soft-serve.
The creator of the Cronut and innovator of all things desserts, Dominique Ansel, has set his sights on reinventing soft-serve. Dominique Ansel Kitchen in New York City is launching its ice cream window tomorrow with two awesome soft-serve flavors: burrata (the ultra-creamy fresh Italian cheese) with balsamic caramel and a whole confited strawberry, and gianduja (think Nutella but better) topped with salted hazelnut brittle, orange mist and sea salt. These brilliant-sounding creations will be available in house-made cones for $7 on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays from 12 to 9 p.m.