- How Chefs Are Cooking with Pickle Brine
- Anthony Bourdain Wants His Japanese Hotel Toilet to Play Bon Jovi
- Danny Meyer is Opening a Pizza Joint at Citi Field
- How Dominique Ansel Does a French Dip
- Anthony Bourdain Wins His First Jiu-Jitsu Competition
- Meet New York’s $20, Truffle-Topped Ultimate Breakfast Sandwich
- How to Celebrate Pi Mai, the Lao New Year
- Chef Roy Choi Makes the Time 100
- Chef José Andrés Thinks Beets Are Sexy
- The New Queen of the Union Square Farmers Market
The creator of the Cronut and innovator of all things desserts, Dominique Ansel, has set his sights on reinventing soft-serve.
The creator of the Cronut and innovator of all things desserts, Dominique Ansel, has set his sights on reinventing soft-serve. Dominique Ansel Kitchen in New York City is launching its ice cream window tomorrow with two awesome soft-serve flavors: burrata (the ultra-creamy fresh Italian cheese) with balsamic caramel and a whole confited strawberry, and gianduja (think Nutella but better) topped with salted hazelnut brittle, orange mist and sea salt. These brilliant-sounding creations will be available in house-made cones for $7 on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays from 12 to 9 p.m.