- Mother’s Day Chicken Friccassee
- Walnut-Arugula Pesto Chicken
- Nicolas Sarkozy Prefers Poultry
- Seattle's Foodie Roots
- Chork-Ready Chicken Stir-Fry
- Mexico Welcomes Rick Bayless into the Order of the Aztec Eagle
- Coronation Chicken Salad for the Queen's Diamond Jubilee
- David Bouley’s Pot-Roasted Chicken
- Blog-Worthy Chicken Burgers
- Paul Bocuse’s Fast and Healthy Chicken
© Anson Smart / Grilled Chicken
In this week's “Foodie Underground” column on EcoSalon, writer Anna Brones expounded on why she believes food tastes better when it's prepared and eaten outside. For Brones, it’s not just the view or the fresh air, it’s about simplification. “We take down all the walls that our everyday routines require us to put up, and we enjoy food for food’s sake,” Brones writes.
Australian chef Pete Evans is also a fan. On a surfing trip to Indonesia, he discovered this recipe for Balinese Grilled Chicken cooked over an open fire and now makes it for guests at his Sydney apartment by the beach. While we're sure the experience is extra special when the dish is served by the hunky chef overlooking the ocean, the chicken's simple marinade combining turmeric, chiles and ginger makes for a delicious meal whether you eat inside or out.