- 7 Mad Genius Memorial Day Tips
- 7 Reasons You Must Buy the Mad Genius Cookbook
- The Secret Tool for Perfect Pancakes
- How to Make Instant Christmas Ice Cream
- How to Master Carrots for the Holidays
- Catch Up on All the James Beard-Nominated Mad Genius Tips Videos
- The Secret to Swirl-Topped Cupcakes At Home
- The Clever Technique Behind Chicago's Amazing Fried Deviled Egg
- Video: The Easiest Way to Peel Tomatoes
- 8 Recipes Every Garlic Lover Should Know
If you want to cook a ton of bacon in one go, the oven is your best bet.
If you want to cook a ton of bacon in one go, the oven is your best bet. And cooking it on a rack ensures that it’s extra-crispy and (slightly) healthier because it’s not sitting in all that grease. But what if you don’t have a rack? In this week’s episode of Mad Genius Tips, F&W Test Kitchen baconator Justin Chapple reveals an easy way to make your own disposable baking rack out of foil for crispy, crunchy bacon.