- 7 Reasons You Must Buy the Mad Genius Cookbook
- 7 Killer Corn Chowders
- The Best Trick for Cooking Button Mushrooms
- 9 Best DIY Condiments for Hot Dogs
- 12 Dishes Made Easier with an Egg Slicer
- How to Make Instant Christmas Ice Cream
- 7 Greatest Cookies for DIY Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Back-to-School Tips for Making Bag Lunches More Fun
- How to Poach Salmon in a Baggie
- 7 Ways to Drink a Kiwi
If you want to cook a ton of bacon in one go, the oven is your best bet.
If you want to cook a ton of bacon in one go, the oven is your best bet. And cooking it on a rack ensures that it’s extra-crispy and (slightly) healthier because it’s not sitting in all that grease. But what if you don’t have a rack? In this week’s episode of Mad Genius Tips, F&W Test Kitchen baconator Justin Chapple reveals an easy way to make your own disposable baking rack out of foil for crispy, crunchy bacon.