- How to Make Almost-Instant Shredded Rotisserie Chicken
- 7 Reasons You Must Buy the Mad Genius Cookbook
- The Secret Tool for Perfect Pancakes
- How to Make Instant Christmas Ice Cream
- How to Master Carrots for the Holidays
- Catch Up on All the James Beard-Nominated Mad Genius Tips Videos
- 7 Mad Genius Memorial Day Tips
- The Five Commandments for Making Perfect Biscuits
- Video: How to Make Cinnamon Roll Waffles
- 4 Ways to Make Corn Bread Even Better
If you want to cook a ton of bacon in one go, the oven is your best bet.
If you want to cook a ton of bacon in one go, the oven is your best bet. And cooking it on a rack ensures that it’s extra-crispy and (slightly) healthier because it’s not sitting in all that grease. But what if you don’t have a rack? In this week’s episode of Mad Genius Tips, F&W Test Kitchen baconator Justin Chapple reveals an easy way to make your own disposable baking rack out of foil for crispy, crunchy bacon.