- Jamie Bissonnette’s Wicked Quick Egg Salad Trick
- 6 Dishes Improved with a Poached Egg
- The Eggiest Egg Dish in the World
- Video: How to Make Cinnamon Roll Waffles
- Bacon Cinnamon Rolls Will Change Brunch Forever
- The 7 Best Biscuit Sandwiches
- 7 Reasons You Must Buy the Mad Genius Cookbook
- 7 Killer Corn Chowders
- The Best Trick for Cooking Button Mushrooms
- 9 Best DIY Condiments for Hot Dogs
If you want to cook a ton of bacon in one go, the oven is your best bet.
If you want to cook a ton of bacon in one go, the oven is your best bet. And cooking it on a rack ensures that it’s extra-crispy and (slightly) healthier because it’s not sitting in all that grease. But what if you don’t have a rack? In this week’s episode of Mad Genius Tips, F&W Test Kitchen baconator Justin Chapple reveals an easy way to make your own disposable baking rack out of foil for crispy, crunchy bacon.