- 9 Southern Snacks for Binge-Watching House of Cards
- 6 Game-Day Snacks That You Can Make During Half Time
- 5 Crowd-Pleasing DIY Happy Hour Snacks
- 10 Quick Midnight Snacks if That V-Day Date Didn't Go As Planned
- 6 Super Bowl Snacks You Can Make in a Muffin Tin
- 7 Festive Snacks for Christmas Tree Decorating
- 10 Game-Day Snacks That Will Win Any World Cup Viewing Party
- 6 Last-Minute Halloween Snacks
- 9 Awesome Back-to-School Snacks You Can Make Ahead of Time
- 7 Avocado-Packed Super Bowl Snacks
Make restaurant-worthy sushi at home.
Making sushi at home is easier than you think. Celebrate International Sushi Day with these five amazing recipes.
Bulgur adds a great chewy texture and wonderful whole wheat flavor to this fun variation on the traditional sushi rolls.
Unlike other sushi rolls, star chef David Chang's delicious version can be served warm.
"This is the peanut butter and jelly sandwich of Hawaii," says chef Roy Choi about the sushi-like musubi, a mix of seared Spam, sushi rice and pureed kimchi, all wrapped up in nori.
Brown rice replaces the usual white in these fun-to-eat vegetarian rolls.
This is an inexpensive, easy, playful take on a sushi roll. It makes a terrific party snack.